Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 Days (X)

A Picture of The Person You Do
The Strangest Things With


On Mandy's own "30 Day" thing, she put me up as the person she does the strangest things with. I'll reciprocate and do the same. While recently we haven't done too many strange things together, the history of our friendship is peppered with awkward public moments and hilarious little enterprises. She's the one who has seen me at my best (or worst). So many memories come to mind, none of which can be translated by words in such a way that they reveal the hilarity, awkwardness, and strangeness of those times. Most take place in the year 2009 and 2010, when she'd come over to the house once or twice a week to do laundry. She and I with all our friends would go to parties, restaurants, bars and clubs, coffee houses and parks, and we've shared so much laughter and awkward situations that the inside jokes are too numerous to count. She's definitely someone I do strange things with.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...