Monday, February 07, 2011

super bowl weekend

Elle and I spent Friday afternoon together. She came over when I got off work, and we spent the afternoon and evening talking about everything and nothing, and we watched some shows on television and had dinner--she had Subway and I had Skyline Chili, and we took it back to the house--and then we went to a place called "The Christmas Tree Shoppe" which is a lot like hobby lobby but nowhere near as cool (or cheap). I spent most of Saturday in Cincinnati with the gang, living it up at the Claypole House. Dylan came along, too. On Sunday I watched the super bowl with Elle's parents: they threw a party and a bunch of Hannah's friends came along. It was good, with stuffed mushrooms and quesadillas and all kinds of desserts. Didn't eat well this weekend; oh well.

This week should be pretty good. Grandma's back in town, and tonight she made a great dinner: potatoes, peas, and turkey. Tomorrow I'm going to see Elle for a bit, help her study for midterms at Panera; Wednesday Mom has her bible study, Thursday I have the day off work, and Friday I'll hopefully be seeing Elle. I may hang out with Dylan and Tyler Wednesday, and hopefully see Patrick on Thursday. I finished the Chapter of Hell in "Dwellers of the Night: 2" and can now breathe a great sigh of relief and march forward into the rest of the book. 

Life's going good.
Minus this effing sickness.
Congestion. Watery eyes. Occasional nausea. Splitting headaches.
Not a big fan.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...