Monday, February 14, 2011

the dayton days [54]

Leah & her kickass Aviators
Monday. I worked 5:30-1:00, read "Suttree" while on break. I watched The Big Lebowski for the first time. I went back to work in the evening to get my tips but they'd been crazy and they weren't done yet. "You can do them if you want," Faith said, so I did, and it took me three hours! I hurried home to a dinner of potatoes, peas, and turkey, courtesy of Mom and Grandma. I ran to the store for cold medicine, I'm coming down with something.

Tuesday. I worked 5:30-9:00, wrote for a while when I got off, did my PDP, and drank an iced raspberry white mocha. I cleaned out my car: piles of Starbucks cups and refuse from my Cincinnati trips. I met Leah at Panera to work on an outline for her midterm tomorrow. She's freaking out, and I was glad to help out. "You're so cute today," she quipped. I ran into Aubree there, and when Leah and I went to the Mall we saw Chris T., who worked at Spring Valley for a bit. I got Tanner a bone from the pet store there and he LOVES it. I put it on a bookshelf and he just sat there staring at it for hours. Grandma is out of town again, so Tanner's sleeping with me. I told Leah I wished she were crawling into bed with me, and she said, "You have NO idea how much I want that, too."

Wednesday. I worked 6-1:00, miserable the whole time because of this damned cold. Dylan, Tyler, and Dewenter came over for some DLM for dinner (I had chili and cornbread) and we played Mario-Kart and laughed so hard we cried. Everything's going really good with Leah: I really like her, she really likes me, we get along great. This is different, it's exciting, and I like it.

Thursday. I had the weirdest dream last night: I married Jacquelyn (a girl I talked to in November of last year) but we never consummated the thing. Mandy K. comes around, wants to get married, and I love her, so we do. So I have to tell Jacquelyn what's happened, because she loves me, and we have to get the marriage annulled. Mandy K. has no idea, and I have to keep it all a secret while I deal with the problem. What's weirdest is (A) Leah wasn't in the dream, and (B) Mandy K. was. That weird feeling you get when you wake up from an off-kilter dream faded, and I was thankful to be back in reality. I ran some errands with Tanner, and he stole my iced soy mocha. Leah came over when she got off work, and we ate some pizza and I taught her some muscle-toning exercises. Her eyes went wide. "Your arms are so cut! It's hot." She poked my chest. "Geez, it's all muscle!"

Friday. I worked 6-1:30, a crazy morning because of shift meetings. Leah came over around 2:00, and we got lunch at 5 Guys (one of her favorite restaurants) and we went to Hobby Lobby by the Centerville Starbucks for drinks. We did some shopping and she was quite playful and touchy. She kept slapping my butt and hugged me from behind, said, "I want to molest you right now." We went back to the house and made brownies and spread the batter on each others' stomachs and licked it off. She crawled on top of me and pinned me down and rode me hard with passionate kissing. She wore me OUT.

Saturday. After work I went to the Wal-Mart in Franklin and got a new "earth-tone" comforter with a bit of my tax refund. I broke it in with a great nap. I told Jessica and Carly that Leah and I are dating. "No freaking way!" Jessica said; "Carly and I talked about how cute you two would be together! That's so awesome!" Carly said, "I knew it! That's great, pal!" Jessica added, "If you guys go public, Faith will LOVE it. It's such a good story." Carly reminded me of a guy who worked at Spring Valley before my time: he and his wife met "on the floor." I went to Starbucks to visit Carly and Leah, and Leah came and sat with me on her 10. "It turns me on being out in public with you," she said; "I want to jump you. And I get SO aroused when you grab my ass." She went back to doing dishes, so I went back there and grabbed her ass as I walked by, and her face blushed SO red. 

Sunday. I went to Starbucks to do some writing. Joe G. came by, sat with me for a bit; he just got back from a trip to Puerto rico. Jessica came and sat with me on her 10 and we smoked cigarettes. Ams came into town late last night and we met up with Leah for lunch: The Pub on the Greene. Stephanie, a Starbucks customer, saw me and bought us all a round of beers. Afterwards we went to the bookstore and then separated. "I like her," Ams said. Dewenter and Dylan came over for Wii and a trip to the bookstore, and at 8:30 I ran by Leah's to borrow her apron (mine are lost) and I taught her a "perfect goodbye" kiss and she said, "Hmm, show me again? Now I really want to kiss you some more!"

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...