Saturday, February 26, 2011

30 Days (XIII)

A Picture of Your Favorite Band


My music tastes are eclectic and depend on my mood and activities. When I'm writing, I prefer music which conveys the sense of the story. When I'm heading to work, I prefer 94.5 (Dayton) and 101.9 (Cincinnati) for the upbeat songs, most of which are club or house music (we're talking Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Bruno Mars, etc.). But the music I have listened to, and enjoyed, since high school is the music I grew up on, the music my dad played while in the shoppe beside my room. That is, obviously, Led Zeppelin. I still listen to them (and thoroughly enjoy them) to this day. Top favorites: Kashmir, Communication Breakdown, Black Dog. 

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...