Tuesday, May 03, 2011

boys will be girls

In the last two weeks, we've had one day of sunshine. The rain continues unabated, and the weather station informs us that it will continue for at least another week. I hate it (and this makes me wonder, again, why I want to move to Alaska?). Being cooped up inside isn't fun at all; it's spring, for God's sake! I want to go to the park and walk around outside and explore the woods. The animal inside me is yearning to be unleashed! Yet despite the rain, I'm glad to be able to be cooped up inside with friends. This week already I've spent time with Dylan, had lunch and an afternoon movie with Carly, and even got to hang out with Jessica for a bit amidst her moving mayhem. I can't wait to drive to Wilmington and see her new place. It's a farm, lots of acres, in the middle of nowhere. "You can bring Sky and she can play with Duke!" she said. I bet Sky would like that. Here's a video my little sister showed me. It's absolutely hilarious; being friends with (for the most part) girls, this is stuff I've seen countless times in my friendships, and I've had to grit my teeth throughout it all. This video is amazing.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...