Sunday, October 03, 2010

a cold sunday

Yesterday I had Chipotle for lunch. The manager at Chipotle comes into work all the time, and he said, "You look like you really belong there. You fit in." Ha. Last night I spent six hours writing Chapter IX--"Repentance & Faith"--in my book. It's a really good chapter (albeit long), and I hope to finish revising it my tomorrow afternoon. Right now the book is over 150 pages long. This morning I went to work and had a Pumpkin Spice Latte, and then I grabbed some sushi and a spring roll from D.L.M. I'm going to go work out, eat a delicious lunch, and then work a short shift--2-7:00. My PDP is tonight. Kenya Blend, I think? And then maybe I'll hang out with Dylan and Tyler. Here's a picture I took during my first ten-minute break at work yesterday:

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...