Saturday, October 16, 2010

my new addiction

Well, it's not really new. I've always loved Subway. This week I ate there four times. I always get the same thing. Foot-long turkey on Italian, no cheese and not toasted, with lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, green peppers, banana peppers, onions, jalapeƱos, and a little bit of lite mayonnaise. Sometimes I'll even get a bag of Sunchips with it. I always take it home and watch my tv shows while I watch (lately I've been watching "Law & Order: S.V.U., Season One"). The best thing is that it's not even that unhealthy. The mayonnaise isn't the best, but it's light, and I only get a little bit. The fat content is pretty much bare minimum. It's the best thing to eat before going to work, because it's filling, and I don't find myself snacking on every little thing I can get my hands on. Speaking of work, I need to go do that right now... 

Amanda is coming into town for a few days.
Understandable seeing what happened two nights ago.
It'll be good to see her and to hang out.
Dylan and Tyler are coming over tomorrow. Pipe club? I think yes.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...