Monday, October 11, 2010

more randomness (and sushi, too)

After posting yesterday, Mandy, Rob and I went to Ault Park in Mount Lookout and took lots of pictures of autumn trees. I love this time of year (even though it was 90 degrees out yesterday; ridiculous!). Afterwards we went by a hole-in-the-wall coffee shop for drinks, and then we hit up Thai Taste back in the west-side. Rob had Pad Thai, I believe; Mandy had some soup and spring rolls; and I had two rolls of fantastic sushi (see below). I always love being in Cincinnati and now I'm home and working on my PDP for work. I thought I worked in the morning but I guess I'm working a mid. Oh well. At least I have tomorrow off. It'll be a good day to knock out yet another chapter in "Re:framing Repentance." The rest of the week I work a bunch of mornings. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Sunday I have off, and I hope to spend it with that weird Patrick kid. Here's a picture of the sushi I ate at Thai Taste (yes, I love sushi):


No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...