Saturday, January 16, 2010

a good weekend

Yesterday afternoon I grabbed coffee with my good friend Jess Lynn. We went to a coffee shop in Mariemont and drank some French pressed coffee with a lemon loaf. We talked about writing, coffee, and her dream of starting her own coffee shop. I hope she does it. My friend Dylan came over, and we went to a house church with lots of good friends. Mandy fixed dinner, Rob led the message. Afterwards, when Sarah got home, we went to Mount Adams, and we went to a bar for drinks and laughter, and then migrated down the street to The Pavilion, a club, and we danced silly dances. This morning Dylan and I went to Newport and saw the movie "The Book of Eli." I give it a B- or a C+. We grabbed lunch at Sarah's work, and then we went to Jungle Jim's. He has headed home, and now I plan on relaxing for the rest of the night, winding down from a so-far busy weekend. Here is a picture Sarah took of everyone last night at the bar:


No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...