Monday, January 04, 2010

a meaningless post

The job hunt continues. I've applied for several jobs, and I am waiting to hear back; hopefully I can get some interviews. I did some research, and both U.C. and Cincinnati State offer Social Work Certification programs. If I decide that's the route I want to take, then I'll probably end up applying for either one of those (most likely Cincy State). In the meantime, I do the best that I can with meager amounts of money.

Jessie came over last night, and we watched television and baked beer bread, and this morning before she went to class, we ate breakfast together. She had cereal, and I had an egg and toast. I may be going over to Mandy's here in a little bit to watch a movie or something. It is strange not having any real responsibilities, though I do have a preaching gig coming up on the tenth. It will pay $200, which will be nice; which means I'll only need to come up with about ninety more dollars to pay the rest of my bills. Unfortunately, my life is relatively boring right now, and I have nothing to update about.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...