In the realm of seeking employment, the search continues. I have applied to nearly twenty different places. I generally wake up early in the morning, in the quiet, fix myself a cup of french pressed coffee, and spend the next several hours calling different places and shooting emails. Several different businesses are in the process of reviewing my resume, and I am waiting for them to ask for interviews (hopefully they do). I hate being unemployed, being penniless, having nothing to do. I also hate when job opportunities turn out to be scams. Luckily I know what to look for when applying to places, and I know how to research different companies to find out if they're legit or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Children's Westminster Catechism: Question 4
Question: How can you glorify God? Answer: By loving him and doing what he commands. We saw in Question 3 of the Children's Catechism th...
-
Over the last couple of days, I've been listening to Straylight Run and wondering, "What is sin?" Straylight Run is not rela...
-
I didn't go to Southwest Church today; instead, I took my Bible and drove to Clearcreek Park half a mile down the road from K-Mart. I re...
-
I have kept a daily journal since 1999. What you see here is my proud collection, each journal holding on its pages the excitement and t...
No comments:
Post a Comment