Wednesday, January 06, 2010

the job search continues

In the realm of seeking employment, the search continues. I have applied to nearly twenty different places. I generally wake up early in the morning, in the quiet, fix myself a cup of french pressed coffee, and spend the next several hours calling different places and shooting emails. Several different businesses are in the process of reviewing my resume, and I am waiting for them to ask for interviews (hopefully they do). I hate being unemployed, being penniless, having nothing to do. I also hate when job opportunities turn out to be scams. Luckily I know what to look for when applying to places, and I know how to research different companies to find out if they're legit or not.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...