The first "white death" hype of 2010 has come. The snow is falling pretty heavily, but we're only supposed to get two inches. I guess to a lot of people 2 inches is a big deal? Anyways. I have an interview for next Tuesday with a company for an administrative position, a company right downtown. The interview will last about two hours, because they also do a skill's assessment test which takes a while, and it will show them if I am better suited for a different position. The only downside is that it's a temp-to-hire position, meaning I would be working there three months unpaid before finally getting put on payroll. That's a dangerous game to play, seeing as I have bills to pay and such; but maybe I can figure something out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Children's Westminster Catechism: Question 4
Question: How can you glorify God? Answer: By loving him and doing what he commands. We saw in Question 3 of the Children's Catechism th...
-
Over the last couple of days, I've been listening to Straylight Run and wondering, "What is sin?" Straylight Run is not rela...
-
I didn't go to Southwest Church today; instead, I took my Bible and drove to Clearcreek Park half a mile down the road from K-Mart. I re...
-
Defining Terms In this post I make an argument for paedobaptism from a theological, historical, and biblical perspective. Before plunging in...
No comments:
Post a Comment