Thursday, January 07, 2010

the white death

The first "white death" hype of 2010 has come. The snow is falling pretty heavily, but we're only supposed to get two inches. I guess to a lot of people 2 inches is a big deal? Anyways. I have an interview for next Tuesday with a company for an administrative position, a company right downtown. The interview will last about two hours, because they also do a skill's assessment test which takes a while, and it will show them if I am better suited for a different position. The only downside is that it's a temp-to-hire position, meaning I would be working there three months unpaid before finally getting put on payroll. That's a dangerous game to play, seeing as I have bills to pay and such; but maybe I can figure something out.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...