Tuesday, August 31, 2010

the end of the month

Life has been good pretty far. This is the last day of August, so let me recap all that has happened this month. Done. Yeah, that's right, not much of anything. Just working, wrestling with car troubles, and hanging out with friends. Schools have started up again so the morning rushes at work have become pretty intense. I like it, though: much better to be exhausted from going into overdrive rather than to be exhausted from the mere fact that you woke up at 4:30 in the morning to get to work on time. We've had a few cool days, days when I've broken out my cowboy boots and jeans and plaid shirts. Perhaps I am a wanna-be cowboy at heart? September is just around the corner and I am continuously looking forward to the arrival of autumn in all its decay-ridden glory. I do have high hopes for September and these hopes are pretty well-grounded, but we'll just have to see what happens. I am more and more optimistic.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...