Thursday, August 19, 2010

on tv shows


My life is boring. It really yes. I go to work, I take a nap, I write for a little bit, and I watch TV. We purchased Netflix through the Wii and recently I've been watching through all the seasons of Bones. Currently on Season 3 now. Hey, it's something to do. When it comes to television shows regarding crime-fighting, my favorites are Bones, Criminal Minds, and Psych. The Mentalist is pretty good; I have never really cared for any of the Law & Orders, C.S.I.s, or Numb3rs. Bones is good because it is character-driven rather than plot-driven; Criminal Minds is good because it focuses more on psychology than objective science; and Psych is good, well, because it's hilarious. The fact that I wrote this paragraph is evidence of the boredom of my life. And now I'm going to watch Bones, work out, do some reading, and go to bed. Good night.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...