Sunday, August 15, 2010

vacation thus far

On Friday I went down to my aunt and uncle's house in Lexington. My mom happened to be there, too. We all went out to some bar and I got some great steak and then I watched a movie before going to bed on their couch. The next day I hung out with my cousin Jared at he and his wife's place. We grilled chicken and pork and made salad with macaroni and cheese, and Jesse and his wife Mandy came over. We shared some beers and then I went to bed and kept waking up thanks to my cousin's boxer trying to squirm into bed with me. This morning I went out and saw that my car has been leaking gasoline. We got it to a shop and then my friend Blake, who was also in Lexington, picked me up and brought me with him to Cincinnati. The car should be done later this week and then I'll pick it up. For now I'm going to be just driving my mom's Vibe around (she and Dad are in Colorado for the week). Now I'm in Cincinnati at the Claypole House. Amanda is coming over here and we're going to go grab some dinner later this evening, and then the night will be spent hanging with good people here at the house. Tomorrow Mandy is taking me back to Dayton, Tuesday I'm hanging out with my good friend Patrick, and then Wednesday it's right back into the swing of things.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...