Thursday, April 08, 2010

fantasy and illusion?

Dylan and I went down to Cincinnati for a couple hours last night to load up some more of my stuff. I still have some things there, things I couldn't fit into the van. We loaded up several boxes into my car and then hung out with Sarah and Amanda for a while. We then went over to Rob and Mandy's, and we went with Mandy downtown so she could pick up Amos from work. Dylan and I didn't get back into town till around midnight. He slept on the way back.

Today is my day off (I have Saturday off, too). I don't really have many plans. I'm going to go to the gym and work out, then eat lunch, and then do some writing. Amanda is coming into town, so I'll get to see her for a little bit. That's pretty much what I have planned for today. Tomorrow I work till 1:00, and Tyler and I are hanging out tomorrow night. Saturday I'm getting lunch at Tri-Health with Sarah, and then she is coming up to my place for the afternoon/evening. We're going to go to Olive Garden for dinner and maybe shop for some clothes. Most of the clothes I have are way too big for me. One of the detrimental aspects of losing weight. Sunday I work 3-11:00, and then I work 9-6:00 on Sunday, and all next week I work a ton of morning shifts. The week after I'm working mostly evening shifts covering for people away on vacation.

Life has been pretty good lately, I'm not going to lie. I am beginning to have high hopes once again. Whether these hopes are founded in fantasy and illusion, or whether they are accurate hopes reflecting a logical futuristic progression, I will find out.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...