Friday, April 02, 2010

monthly weigh-in #4


The weight-loss continues. Last month I weighed-in at 162. At the beginning of this month I weigh-in at 154. Eight pounds lost (approximately two pounds per week). At this rate I'll be at 146 at the next weigh-in, only six pounds away from my goal. Once I hit 145 pounds, I won't be considered technically overweight anymore. My diet continues to be enforced--whole grains, fruits and vegetables, lean meats, eggs, etc.--and my work-outs are getting more cardio-oriented (I joined a gym and am going 3-4 times a week, running for an hour and then doing strength training). On my off days from the gym I do toning exercises with lesser weights. It's crazy to think I've lost 41 pounds. But I have. And it hasn't been easy--but it's been well worth it.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...