Sunday, April 11, 2010

a good saturday

Sarah came into town to visit me yesterday. We went to Stubbs Park and took lots of pictures, and then we went out to eat at Olive Garden, and then polished the evening off with free Starbucks and Mario Kart. We sat on the front porch for about an hour in the darkness talking and laughing, and then she disappeared into the twilight. The picture below is one taken of me at Stubbs Park (I took the buds and pasted them in my journal):

Today I work 3-11:00, then tomorrow I work 9:30-6:00, and then Tuesday I work 6-2:30, and I believe it's a 3:00-11:30 shift on Wednesday. Thursday I think I have off, and if I do, I'm going to go down to Cincinnati and check out The Refuge Coffee Bar. My friend Nate helped get it started and he and my other friend Rob are co-managers. It's pretty exciting. Beats the crap outta Starbucks. Last time I was in the place they were doing remodeling, and I hear it's quite swell now. No matter what I'm going down sometime this week to get a latte and do some reading.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...