Monday, April 19, 2010

manic monday

It's 4:30 and cold. Where did the heat go? It feels like spring again, and honestly I just want summer to be here. This week is a pretty easy week work-wise: I have Wednesday and Thursday off, and Saturday as well. Tomorrow I work 5:00-1:00, and then on Wednesday I'll be heading down to Cincinnati to hit up the Refuge Coffee Bar and to do some reading/writing. I'll be back in town late that night, and Thursday I don't know what I'm going to do. Sleep in, for starters! Back to work Friday, and on Saturday I'm (probably) helping Amanda and Sarah move out of the Lehman House. All of my stuff is already moved out, but they still have all of their stuff plus all the furniture they're taking to the new apartment. I work Sunday 2-8:00, I believe; and all next week I'm working evening shifts again (which I don't like, to be entirely honest).

I'm still losing weight. I was at 150# this morning. That's four pounds lost since the beginning of the month (an average of two pounds a week, which is pretty good). At this rate I should be at least to 148# by May 1st, but we'll just have to wait and see if that actually happens. I'm going to the Gym every day, hitting up the treadmills and bikes (when I'm not running at the park) and doing muscle building (today I worked on my chest).

Well. I'm at home bored out of my mind.
So I think I'm going to go do something.
Do what? Hell if I know.
I should be reorganizing/cleaning my room.
But I'm too apathetic right now.
Some friends may come over tonight to play Wii.
But I'll be in bed by 10:00.
Gotta wake up at 4:30 tomorrow.
And then my weekend starts :)

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...