Saturday, November 28, 2009

Monthly Weigh-In #1

So I've decided to stop with the once-a-week weigh-ins and to go with a once-a-month weigh-ins. I'm doing this for two reasons. First, because I'm lazy. It's too much work to take pictures and upload them once a week and give a synopsis of the week's ups and downs. And second, because week-to-week there are so many variations in my weight and progress. On a one-month scale, the changes are more visible and recordable. So this will be the first monthly weigh-in, and I'm actually posting the picture from last week (since that would be the one-month mark). Here it is, weighing in at 175 pounds.


I will see this, though: Thanksgiving has NOT been good for my dieting. Ha.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...