Thursday, November 12, 2009

Weigh-In #3: 4 Weeks

We're starting the fourth week of the weight loss ordeal, and the pics below are of me from the weigh-in last week and the weigh-in this week. There's only minimal differences, but I've lost another seven pounds (down from 186 to 179). This is, of course, thanks to two things: EATING RIGHT and EXERCISE. I'm not on any fad diet, I'm just following the health food pyramid: fruits, veggies, whole grains, lean meats, and non-fat dairy. And I exercise three times a day (usually strength-training, but in a week or two I'll begin the cardio). My goal is 142 pounds; I've lost a total 15 pounds, and I have 37 pounds to go! Though honestly this is not so much about weight loss as it is getting into shape, beating my body into submission so I can be healthier. The pic on the bottom is the one from yesterday morning.


No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...