Thursday, November 19, 2009

my upcoming week

It is 5:20 on Thursday evening, and I'm done with school for over a week thanks to Thanksgiving Break. I'm pretty excited about it. I don't really have too much planned. Tomorrow I may be hanging out with some friends, Saturday I'm taking Sarah out to see my "surprise" (I hope she'll like it) and getting Thai food with my Thai friend Faikham. Sunday I'm going to see "New Moon" (don't really wanna see the movie, but it's better than sitting home alone). On Monday, Faikham and I are going to Jungle Jim's in the morning, and she's going to fix me a Thai lunch back at the house. On Tuesday we are having our "Thanksgiving Dinner" here at the house with Sarah and Ams. Wednesday I may be hanging out with friends, Thursday I hope to knock out two term papers for the end of the semester, Friday and Saturday are going to be spent in New Carlisle and Lexington respectively to celebrate Thanksgiving with both sides of the family. Sunday I have to write a ten-page paper about Forest Lake Christian Church (where I interned two summers ago), and Monday it all starts over again. I'm hoping it will be a good week.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...