Friday, March 05, 2010

ups and downs

Today was a day of ups and downs. On the up-side, I got to spend great time with great friends and I actually saved the lives of four people (including my own) at approximately 3:27 PM Eastern Standard Time. On the downside, I almost fell out of the cockpit of an F-16. Here is a picture of me in the F-16 prior to my close-call:

Tomorrow I am going to pick up a gym membership I apparently won at a place here in town. I saw a movie at the theater with Dewenter and when he was in the bathroom I entered into a drawing to pass the time. Totally won. And then I'm opening a bank account, and then heading down to Cincinnati. Late tomorrow night we're going to Jessie's house in Illinois, staying there Sunday, and Monday through Tuesday we'll be in Chicago. Not sure what we're going to be doing while we're there, but it's a nice hiatus from my boring life. And I'll be getting to spend it with some of the best friends a guy could ask for.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...