Sunday, March 28, 2010

tyler climbs a tree

Work is good. I really enjoy it. I'm gearing up for a lot of awkward full-time shifts this week. It'll be good. In the meantime I am writing a paper for a dear friend (he paid me twenty bucks) and am going to be shifting my writing attention to "A Dream For Us." "Metamorphosis" is on hold. I think I'm actually going to can it. Not because it's bad. It's actually REALLY good. But it's not my style. It's too... not sci-fi, nor fantasy, but I can't think of any better descriptors... for my tastes. "A Dream For Us" was originally going to be part of a zombie serial, but I'm distancing myself from that genre. Time to move on to bigger and better things. And I have some pretty sweet ideas for "A Dream For Us" that do not involve zombies or anything weird like that. We'll see. Here's a picture I took of Tyler climbing a tree on Saturday. I love it:

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...